HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Thursday, September 6, 2007

ON THE SCENE-FERGIE BAG LAUNCH


Hey and welcome back. So as you will notice in three of the posts I have on the same thing..lol. That is because I was doing a lot in one day for my "MochaMoves" readers. I caught up with my girl Fergie before she did her huge launch event for Kipling handbags. The funniest thing is as I am writing "My Humps" is playing on MTV. Fergie and Kipling collaborated for a new line called "Fergie Kipling Handbags". I saw a few of the Kipling executives carrying the new line and they looked really cool. The styles are separated into three designs Nice Scout, Naughty Scout and The Dutchess. The bags are fun and affordable they range from $75 to $200. Fergie was pretty nice she even posed for me to take an exclusive pic of her, her body guard was also pretty huge..so she looked so tiny. But you know everyone looks tiny to me when I have on my heals ..lol. Well enjoy the pics.

A MochaMoves EXCLUSIVE!-Fergie before her bag launch.

And you know I was on the scene!

Promo Pic of Fergie with her hand bags.


Thanks for stopping by, Hope you enjoyed the entry and don't forget to post a comment.

No comments: