HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer Fun -6 Flags

So as you can see my Summer is going well, but nothing made my summer more that going to Six Flags Great Adventure. Every Summer I am always mad that I did not get a chance to do my theme park thing. So this Summer when I was given 2 tickets to the Tea Bag Crew bus ride I could not pass it up. The Tea Bag Crew has a song that was poppin in Cancun for Memorial Weekend called "TEEE BAG" and you really don't want to know what it means..lol..One of the main guys behind the movement is DJ Self "The Prince on NY". The bus was poppin Big Don was the unofficial host and the drinks were flowing thanks to Buck(Selfish Music Group). They even had the woman that takes the pics for alltheparties.com on there doing her thing. I went on the craziest roller coaster "EL Toro" , I thought I was truly gonna die...OMG. One of the worst things about Six Flags are the long lines. I went on a Saturday so you know it was crazy. The only thing that saved me was the Fast Pass it is a pass that you buy for $250 and it allows 5 people to go on the ride from the exit, so no lines. It is not possible to go on more than two roller coasters in one day without that pass.
KISSING DAFFY
THE HOST BIG DON

BUCK GIVING ME MORE DRINKS..LOL

YEAH I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN...

No comments: