HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Friday, August 24, 2007

ON THE SCENE

Hey and welcome back. So my day started up really slow but who knew it would end so spectacular. I went to a Ciara in store event for Rocawear and it was fun, she looked great. While looking through the Rocawear section I saw allot of really nice pieces, they stepped it up. The logos were well placed and everything looked really tasteful. While I was there I even purchased a hoodie, that fit really good. You will see I wore it for the rest of the day..
CIARA @ ROCAWEAR IN STORE EVENT


I swear you might really start seeing me in allot more of these urban brands, they are looking hot. Especially this Apple Bottom dress, you can't deny that this dress is hot and it was just $75. And I am sure I am not the only hot girl feeling that way, watch all the fly girls start rocking the hood gear..lol..well maybe not..lol


Don't forget to comment ..Next post the Scream Tour...

2 comments:

Major Chedda said...

I'm feeling the urban wear movement. I love the peices Mocha's wearing. The applebottom dress is really cute. It's about time we spend some of that gucci money amongst our own...
Luckily they're meeting us half way now by designing clothes that we actually want to wear. GO MOCHA!

Anonymous said...

Mocha you look nice because money doesnt buy class....This a case scenario wear your wearing the clothes, the clothes isnt wearing you. Its called SWAG.

No logo makes it a go, if it fits right.