HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

MAN MADE PARADISE

Hey and welcome back..So I have been reading about this man made beach and floating pool that is all the rave in Brooklyn. So on a hot summer day after the city shut down because of the heavy rain the night before I decided to go and check it out. I know this post has no celebrities but thats not what Major Mocha TV is about , it about me being on the move..lol. So the pool was pretty cool, it looks as if it is built on top of the bottom of a ship. Who ever thought of this is a genuis. It sits on the water and the city skyline is your back drop , they even have sand with vollyball nets around the pool. It is so cool, the only complaint is that you have to go there at least an hour early, so you can get a wrist band . There are a few different swiming sessions so everyone gets a turn. The funny story behind this pool and I is that this was my second time going up there the fist time my friends and I got there way too late so we could not go in. So the second time around I was really excited to get to swim. After swiming I went to my favorite Columbian restaurant Bogota (they have the best drinks). For the address of the pool send me a comment, I can also put you on to Bogota, they have a Mojito for everyone.
FLOATING LADY POOL IN BK

1 comment:

Alexie said...

I like the fact that your Guyanese and your doing productive things.

Nice pictures.