HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

ON THE SCENE -MUSIC

Hey welcome back. I have allot of fun stuff to tell you guys about. I had a fun filled week full of great performances. I got a treat to some great singing. So let me start by telling you about this hot J.Holiday show that I went too recently. The show was actually held at Bo Concept's showroom on Madison Ave. Bo Concept is a furniture design company , and they have some really cool pieces. I also noticed that allot of their pieces were marked down so this is a great time to buy. Before the show they served some appetizers that I ate way too much of because I had plans to go and eat before the show but as usual my schedule got too packed. I am really in need of assistant or a body double..lol. They also had an open bar with best Vodka ever,I think it was called V2. It's mixed with tequila and it is green. Now back to the performance. J.Holiday sounds amazing live and he has an interesting hood dude look. The kind that usually never makes it to the big time, so it was really refreshing to see him. He didn't have any jewelry on just a plastic rosary .
J.HOLIDAY @ HIS ALBUM LISTENING EVENT

MAJOR MOCHA @ BO CONCEPT



Well after reading my entries you should know by now that my night never finishes before 10pm..lol.So after the J.Holiday performance I went over a club in the city and I saw a cool performance by Trey Songz. He did not sing as many songs as J.Holiday did but his perform ace had allot of energy and screaming girls.
TREY SONGZ PERFORMING IN NYC

MOCHA @ TREY SONGZ PERFORMANCE



Thanks for reading and be sure to comment..next post is on Keyshia Cole

2 comments:

Rootsfiya said...

Hey sexy just checking your site out,keep up the good work. Your looking sooooooooooooo gooooooood in that L.V dress.

Look @ Lonny said...

Why can't you say the name of the club Trey Songz performed at?!?! You think your exclusive?!?!? Just messing w/ u...keep doing your thing Mocha Cola!!! Think real hard about who this is. I'll give you a hint: BedStuy...stop, wait a minute...think about it...