HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

EXCLUSIVE-KNICKS LOCKER ROOM



Hey guys welcome back, when I write these posts I try to give you as much info as I can, but at the end of the day you don't get to see it all. With that said I decided to post some more exclusive pics of my day at Madison Square Garden. I got a chance to check out the Knicks locker room and snapped a few pics so enjoy. I got a first hand look at where my favorite players get dressed.
There I go with one of my fabulous friends enjoying our MochaMoves VIP treatment.

So this shoe and a few "I think he is looking at me moments" ..lol are the closest I have come to my boo Jamall Crawford..lol..Oh yeah keep it on the low..lol

I hope you enjoy the pics and don't forget to comment.
On a sad note I want to send my condolences to Stephan Marbury and his family for the loss of his father. Also RIP Sean Taylor.

1 comment:

dorkymb said...

Wow, so I guess MochaMoves and Mr.Crawford are a couple. I think you should invite the other Briscoe on your next Knick expedition.

Suggestion. I think you should do a blog on shopping for your mate.

Take care love and keep doing your thing.