HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

EXCLUSIVE-THE AFTER PARTY


Hey guys this is the most entries I have ever written on one night, I am really trying to make up for keeping you waiting so long for a new entry. As usual my night didn't stop until it was snowing at 6am and I was in a diner..lol. After my fun filled evening at the Garden. I decided to go to 40/40 and unwind. One of my friends was playing pool and she was truly dominating the pool table. I want to take this entry and congratulate her for beating four guys straight in one night..lol. To make things more satisfying one of the players she beat was Trech from Naughty By Nature. He was a great sport and took the loss well ..Enjoy the pics.
She beat both of them!!..lol

These pics were taken for her to put with rest of her victims.
Hope you enjoyed the pics..don't forget to comment

2 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

Girl you certainly are living up to the blog name-Mocha Moves!

Keep on your grind.

Anonymous said...

Shop Star Style takes 50% off all items both online and in-store during its Summer Sale. Use code SUMMER. [Exp. 08/21]

http://www.shopstarstyle.com

Be the first to own the latest 2008 summer styles from Chloe, Chanel, Balenciaga, Gucci, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Miu Miu and Juicy Couture for women at half off. Check out the 2008 Trunk Show exclusively online at SHOP STAR STYLE. Use code SUMMER to save 50% off your purchase today at shopstarstyle.com!