HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Sunday, October 7, 2007

MUSIC-KEYSHIA COLE



Hey guys welcome back, so it's Sunday and I am doing my wrap up for the past few weeks. I am just thinking about a few things that I didn't mention to you guys that I had planned on putting you onto. One thing that popped up is the new Keyshia Cole album "Just Like You". I went to one of her album release parties in NYC that was hosted by my friend Obi of Motions Ent. and her manager Manny. The party was a lot of fun she even did an impromptu performance of her hit single " Let It Go". Keyshia sat at the table next to mine so I got a good look at her outfit and what really went on..lol. When she came in the crowd went wild they were kind of buggin. But you know Keyshia's fans really love her because she is so real. She did not stay as long as some would have liked but she was doing two parties in one night. I later heard her on a Baltimore radio station saying that she had to get on the road right after the party for an event in DC. But her fans were just happy to see her and getting into the party was a task in itself, but that was usual for an Obie of Motions Ent. event.Oh yeah I can't forget to let you guys know that MochaMoves was getting shout outs in the party..lol. Now back to Keyshia, her outfit was cute, she had on a wide leg denim one piece ( for the record wide leg denim is back) with a large Chanel belt. From what I have heard the album is hot and it even debut at number two on the Billboard 200 chart. So go out and pick one up and enjoy some pics from the event.
KEYSHIA COLE PROMO SHOT


K.COLE Performing at her album release party in NYC



OH! There I go..hope you like the outfit..it's a MochaMoves exclusive.


Hope you enjoyed the post and don't forget to post a comment.
For more info on Keyshia Cole check out: www.keyshiacole.com

1 comment:

dorkymb said...

Keyshia Cole looks like a bootleg Kelis in that outfit! As for her album, it is a complete bouleversement of her first one. However the booklet is filled with photos of the redoubtable Keyshia. All the songs seem to blend into one. I was honestly looking for those songs of ardor that gave me the goose bumps and wanna go tell my baby I love her! Regardless, Keyshia is a sex symbol and still has her whole career ahead of her. Maybe next album she will have some better writers and production.

M. Briscoe