HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Sunday, October 7, 2007

MUSIC- ALICIA KEYS


Hey guys welcome back, hope you are enjoying this hot weekend as much as I am. I really can't believe that it is 80 degrees in October, but I like it. This is the season for new albums and a the long awaited Alicia Keys album is on it's way. Her new album will be called "As I Am" and is scheduled to drop on November 13th. The reason Alicia Keys album made it into my blog is because I had a MochaMoves connection with it. I was in the city on my way to one of my friends Modeling company and bumped into this long line that was going around a block. I asked what the line was about only to find out that it was an audition line for Alicia Keys backup singers, so I joined..lol just kidding!.Well I didn't join the line but I did take a few pictures, when people have a passion they are really dedicated because there were hundreds of people out there trying to fill two slots. Until next time enjoy the pics.
Alicia Keys Promo Shot for her new album


Thats my friend Major Mich


Oh look at me!lol and look at the line..WOW!.


Hope you enjoy the post!! don't forget to post a comment.

No comments: