HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

ON THE SCENE- 50 CENT FIVE BOROUGH TOUR


Hey guys welcome back. So 50 Cent is doing it up in NYC with his Five Borough tour, he is doing a show in every borough in New York City. Because I love you guys so much I decided that I had to make it out to one of his venues and get the scoop. I went to the venue that I thought would be the safest,The Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan. The show started about two hours late, but it was worth it for the real 50 Cent fans. It the past I used to dress most of the artists , so I would be backstage or in someones dressing room while there were on stage and miss the whole show. But now I am so over that I want to be front row rocking out with the artists. When I was younger I used to think damn I wish I was old enough to go out to the shows, so now I take advantage of concerts. I mean I never saw 2 Pac or BIG in concert or even Kris Cross damn it ...lol. 50 did the whole show with Lloyd Banks and Toney Yayo, the were fun to watch. In the middle of the show he bought out Jim Jones and Jewelz Santana , they killed with BALLLLIN..LL Cool J was in the audience and a friend of mine backstage said he even saw Ciara. Well enjoy the pics and post a comment.
50 Cent at the Hammerstein Ballroom

Lloyd Banks , 50 Cent and Toney Yayo


Jim Jones at the Hammerstien Ballroom


Jim Jones and 50 Cent

MochaMoves...


Hope you enjoyed the pics..don't forget to post a comment.

No comments: