HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

FASHION-PEOPLE MAGAZINE SHOW


Hey guys welcome back, it is such a beautiful day outside. I can't wait to get out there and take it all in. I have been hearing alot of buzz about People Magazines Best and Worst dressed list. From what I hear, Beyonce toped the list, yeah for one for B...lol. Just incase you don't know who the other person in the battle is, it is Rihanna..lol. And Rihanna scored a point in my book with her MTV VMA dress. Well, enough I will leave the gossip to the other blog sites. I went to a fashion show that was thrown by People magazine to celebrate the launch of thier Best and Worst Dressed List. The show was really nice there were four hot models and they wore the looks that will be all the rave this fall. The concept of the show was to showcase pieces that will keep you off of The Worst Dressed List. There was a celebrity stylist hosting the show, but the real behind the scenes guy was Image Consultant and Fashion Stylist, Carlton Spence. He was really nice and his assistant Cathy is also really cool. They showcased a lot of looks that I can definately see myself in.
Here are some pics from the show enjoy and tell me what you think about the looks. The host said that some of the looks were inspired by Rihanna and Katie Holmes.
Behind the scene with Fashion Stylist Carlton Spence

People Magazines Hot New Fall Looks




There Goes Mocha!

ESQ Watches also sponsored the event and was giving away a free watch.

Pick Up a copy of this issue and see who made the list.


Hope you enjoyed the pics..and don't forget to post a comment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY MOCHA...ITS CATHY...IM GLAD YOU STUCK AROUND TO WATCH THE SHOW AND ENJOYED IT. AS YOU KNOW IT TOOK US ALL WEEK TO PULL IT TOGETHER FOR THE 30 MINUTE SHOW... I MUST SAY I AM EXPRESSED WITH YOUR BLOG AND ENJOYED READING IT. ITS NICE TO SEE ANOTHER MOTIVATED YOUNG BLACK WOMAN. RICH GIRLS IN THE MAKING... I WILL SEE YOU MONDAY IM BACK AT THE SPOT COME STICK YOUR HEAD IN AND SHOUT ME A HOLLA...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IT WILL PAY OFF.

-CAT

Unknown said...

HEY MOCHA...ITS CATHY...IM GLAD YOU STUCK AROUND TO WATCH THE SHOW AND ENJOYED IT. AS YOU KNOW IT TOOK US ALL WEEK TO PULL IT TOGETHER FOR THE 30 MINUTE SHOW... I MUST SAY I AM EXPRESSED WITH YOUR BLOG AND ENJOYED READING IT. ITS NICE TO SEE ANOTHER MOTIVATED YOUNG BLACK WOMAN. RICH GIRLS IN THE MAKING... I WILL SEE YOU MONDAY IM BACK AT THE SPOT COME STICK YOUR HEAD IN AND SHOUT ME A HOLLA...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IT WILL PAY OFF.

-CAT