HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Sunday, October 14, 2007

ON THE SCENE- FUR SHOW


Hey guys welcome back, is it just me or does this fall weather have you thinking about your new fur. Since it is always best to start checking for you new coat before Winter actually hits, I wanted to show you guys a few cool coats. I was recently in a fur and diamond show and the coats were amazing. The jewelry was also to die for, I had on a million dollar necklace ..WoW! The furs are from Macy's Fur Salon and the jewelry was provided by Iberjoya. The day after the fashion show I went shopping for a new fur coat. Well enjoy the pics and let me know what you think about the coats.

THIS COAT IS MY FAVORITE

I HOPE ONE OF THESE COATS HELPS YOU DECIDE ON YOUR NEW FUR

These are my girls...we have lots of fun buying Diamonds..The coat on the left was actually featured in Vogue.

HERE IS THE CREW BETTER KNOWN AS THE JEWELRY FAMILY..LOL


I hope you enjoyed the post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better hope peta don't get you. lol