HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

ON THE SCENE- THE NEW YORK KNICKS


Hey guys, how is it going? So the case is over and things seem to be back to normal for the Knicks. At least that is what I was told, so I decided it was safe for me to go a game and shed some light on team that is in need of some good PR. I went to the Knicks vs. The 76ers game last night. It was lots of fun to watch, but it kind of felt like I was in the club. I did not realize that all of these ball players party way too much. I recognized a few guys from the NY club scene that I did not even know was in the NBA..lol.Watching the 76ers play was a bore because their was no Allen Iverson. The Knicks on the other hand was on fire, Nate Robinson was the star of the night scoring 20pts all in the second half. While watching the game I kept looking over at Isaiah Thomas, and just thinking about how dumb he was for that Black B-word statement he admitted to saying. I had great floor seats so it was the best..lol.Brandy’s ex the starting forward for Knicks, Quintin Richardson was there but he was in a suit sitting out the game with a sore left ankle. Well the Knicks won 103 to 90. How exciting ,this is the second time they beat The 76ers in the Pre-Season.

THERE GOES NATE..HE IS THE SHORTEST ON THE TEAM..BUT I THINK HE GOT THE MOST UPS..LOL

OK CURRY ..DO YOUR THING..I ALWAYS SEE HIM AROUND IN THE CLUB..BUT I NEVER KNEW HE WAS ON THE KNICKS.

THERE I GO WITH MY GOOD SEATS!!

AND HERE ARE THE KNICK HOT BOYS!!! I SWEAR THEY BETTER DO GOOD THIS SEASON

Hope you enjoyed the post!! Don't forget to comment. For more on the Knicks or to purchase tickets check out www.nba.com

1 comment:

dorkymb said...

I need some tickets Mocha! And they are going to be great this year!