HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

EATING OUT - NEW CATS CAFE RESTAURANT BAR AND LOUNGE



Hey guys welcome back, as the weekend comes to an end , I decided to give you a little recap. Last night I went to a restaurant in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn to hang out with a few friends. I actually went to Sheepshead Bay High school so it was like revisiting my past. The restaurant that I went to is called New Cats Cafe, it is located by the water on the coolest strip in the Bay. It was lots of fun and I had a blast hanging with the Russians and saying "DA" all night..lol. The tiger shrimp was to die for, but there was a small problem when I ordered Salmon and they bougt the uncooked one out. Apparently I ordered the Salmon from the Cold Entree menu, other than that the food was great and I was drinking my amaretto sours all night. With that said enjoy the pics.

THERE GOES THAT SALMON!!! WOW AND I TASTED IT..



THERE I GO WITH MY FOURTH AMARETTO SOUR..

THOSE BOATS ARE SO PRETTY..THE SCENERY IS REALLY NICE ON EMMONS AVE.


I hope you enjoyed the post. One of the really cool things about New Cats Cafe is that it is right below Loemans Plaza , so you can go shopping and then eat good. Also I was really exited to find out that they were open 7days a week from 11am to 5am. It is like also a Russian Club..lol.

Don't forget to post your comments!

For more information on NEW CITY CAFE check out
www.newcatscafe.com
2027 Emmons Ave, Brooklyn
718-332-4850

No comments: