HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Saturday, September 1, 2007

TRAVEL-ARUBA

WELCOME TO ARUBA

Hey and welcome back. I am usually traveling all year round but this year I have so many projects in the works, I am unable to have as much fun as I usually do. But I would not let my traveling schedule deprive you guys of seeing some fun in the sun. One of my many mochamoves.blogspot.com correspondent took a fun filled trip to Aruba and she decided to document it for you guys. So here goes Travel Entry Blog-Aruba style. The island of Aruba a part of the West Indies and is located in the Caribbean Sea. The island's population is about 89,000. The capital is Oranjestad named after the Dutch House of Orange. When picking a vacation spot my girl Laurie did not choose Mexico or any other of those hot spots because she knew that it was hurricane season and Aruba is known for its mild climate and never gets hit with storms. Well while she was gone Hurricanes came threw and destroyed a lot of the popular tropical destinations in Jamaica and Mexico. Although she told me not to worry and storms going to Aruba, I still worried, but thank god she was right and had the Time of her life. Although she was only there for one week she did a month worth of activities, and came back with lots of pictures to prove it . Laruie and her daughter enjoyed horse back riding , trips to the butter fly farm , ostrich farm and even swam in a natural pool. There was only one thing about Aruba that I don't think I would be able to get used too, that is the Iguanas that are everywhere! Well anyway the next time I go on vacation I won't leave without taking an underwater tour of the island. So enjoy the pics and when choosing you next vacation destination keep Aruba in mind.
Tour of the island on a horse-ARUBA

The money exchange-Aruba

The Ostrich Farm-Aruba

AWWW the Iguanas by the Pool-Aruba

The Submarine Tour-Aruba

and last but not least I have to put you on to the Natural Pool -Aruba


Well I hope you had as much fun reading this entry as I did writing it. Well until next time don't forget to comment.
For more info on Aruba check out Aruba.com and to help with your travel plans check out:
www.cheaptickets.com
www.jetblue.com
www.orbitz.com
www.travelocity.com

No comments: