HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FASHION- WHO WORE IT BEST

Hey guys I have a question for you, Who Wore it Best? Major Mocha or Remy
The hot shoe of the Summer was the Louie Vuitton plastic wedge. While combing through one of my favorite gossip sites I came across a pic of Remy Ma wearing one of my favorites shoes. So I decided to pose a question for you guys..so enjoy the pics and post your response in the comment box.
Rapper Remy Ma in Louis Vuitton shoes

Blogger Major Mocha in Louis Vuitton shoes..lol..ok me!


I will be waiting for your comments..lol..And be honest, I won't be mad if you don't pick me.

Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

Major Chedda said...

Damn son that purple look kinda sick Moch...
iono :/ I might have to roll wit Remy this time.
you know I love you guurllll!!!! :)

Look @ Lonny said...

Hell No Chedda!!!Mocha looks way cuter...for soooo many reasons!!!