HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

EATING OUT-BOGOTA

Hey and welcome back. In one of my earlier posts, I think it's the one that I went to the Pool. I told you that I went to one of my favorite spots, Bogota to get some drinks. Well last night I didn't want to go to the club or anything like that so I decided to go to Bogota for happy hour, while there I decided to put together an entry to put you guys on to one of my favorite spots in Brooklyn. Well here it goes, Bogota Latin Bistro is a restaurant in Park Slope Brooklyn that specializes in Central & South American cuisine with an emphasis on Columbian dishes. It was opened in July 2005 by Farid Ali(part Columbian) and George Costantinoe(part Costa Rican). Well I really like going to Bogota because of the drinks, there frozen margaritas are best I have ever tasted, and I swear it's like every time I go there it's Happy Hour. It is also one of the few places that I can go and not see anyone I know, so it's cool to hang out on the low..lol. The prices are great they even have stuff on the menu for $2 and you can get a Mojito for $4. They have what they call a Mojito Bar , there are all types of different fruity Mojitos like Strawberry and Guava. The people are great and so is the food , but I always get that Chicken Quissadillas( it has plantains inside). Every time I go there I feel like I am on vacation because they have Latin imported wines and beers. There is a real authentic feel there, all of the servers are Spanish and they have murals and flags everywhere. You should go check it out and tell me what you think , for more info and happy hour times check out there website www.bogotabistro.com.
PICS @ BOGOTA

OUT DOOR DINING AREA @ BOGOTA


THE PEOPLE AND THE BOGOTA FEEL



You can find Bogota :
141 Fifth Avenue
Park Slope,Brooklyn
718-230-3805
www.bogotabistro.com
Great Place for Brunch Dinner & Late Night Lounging

Thanks and come again..and don't forget to post a comment...next post will be about some cool art

1 comment:

Major Chedda said...

Yeah...Mocha did put me on to Bogota and as a mojito-lover myself, its a go! ((Get the guava))Cute place, nice open feel, outside seating in the back... a little gem in parkslope.