HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MOCHAMOVES?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT -EDGARTISTA

Hey and thanks for coming back. While hanging out at Bogota I caught up with my new favorite artist Edgar Gonzalez. I love his work so I decided to put you on to a guy who is making some waves in the world of art. Edgar is originally from Guatemala but in 2005 he became a part of the Brooklyn family. His art work is really interesting I get lost in the picture ,it's so deep. I don't know how he does it, but he creates a whole new world on paper. He draws cities that are unknown to man, but his drawings look so real that you feel someone must have had to have visited it to draw it. So enjoy some of the pics.
EDGARTISTA ART WORK
EDGAR GONZALEZ-CONVERSE


EDGAR AT WORK / EDGAR CHILLIN WITH MOCHA


To check out more work from the visionary artist Edgar Gonzalez's go to www.edgartista.com

Don't forget to post a comment, and the post we will have some fun at a video shoot..ah Bay Bay..lol

No comments: